CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

It was a Lie...




So, I just need to take this out of my chest. I feel like I’m going to explode if I don’t say something. I feel so confuse and humiliated. The pass year and a half was a big fat lie but I was too blind to realize it. Why do people lie and say mean things about people they said they loved? Why does it got to be this way. You don’t have to hate me; I don’t have to hate you. Today I have realized that between love and hate there is a thin pass way and some people don’t respect it. All the stuff you told me was a lie, a manipulation. You made me feel so bad and know you laugh. You were a lie, pretending something you were not. How can you forget and move on so fast? How can you go after your new “project” after so little time has passed? I don’t understand. My mind is a mess and I really don’t know what to think anymore. But I have to move on. I have to get through this with or without you. I just need to ask you a favor, please don’t lie. Be truthful to yourself. Be truthful to me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg!!!...This can actually be a song. Just keep holding on!!