CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The First 12 Chapters of "Midnight Sun": My Reaction




My mind is in a far place. I’ve just finished reading the first 12 Chapters of “Midnight Sun” that Stephenie Meyer posted on her web site. Every single word and sentence where like poetry. The way Edward saw the whole situation was so different and overwhelming. He described every single detail of what was going on that I actually felt like I was on the book (And I was Bella of course!!). Bella’s love for Edward felt surreal and beautiful in “Twilight”. In this book there are just no words to explain how Edward feels for Bella. I thought that I knew him, but there is just so much more of him. He adores Bella; he would not only die but also do anything no matter how crazy it is for her. In Twilight it seemed like Edward was this lovable but strong guy that could handle anything. In this new book you find out that Edward is just like any of us. He has weaknesses and emotions. He can be dead but his heart and soul are full of love. I didn’t have any idea of how beautiful and just humble Edward was. I didn’t know that I could fall even more for him, but I did. If I was crazy for him before, now I’m just….just….man, it’s just indescribable. Humanity hasn’t created a word yet to describe how a person feels after meeting Edward Cullen.


Here are some of my favorite quotes from “Midnight Sun”:





“My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. It must, by necessity, always be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?” (Chapter 5- Page 109)

“Run, Bella, run. Stay, Bella, stay”. (Chapter 7-Page 176)

“Silk over glass…frighteningly breakable”.
(Chapter 9-Page 212)

“Her existence alone was excuse enough to justify the creation of the entire world”. (Chapter 11 – Page 238)

“She could stay forever and it would not be long enough”.
(Chapter 11 – Page 243)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still haven't finished reading it..but from what I read so far its a better version of Twilight...It makes me more in Love with Edward.

Yadymariz said...

“Her existence alone was excuse enough to justify the creation of the entire world”.

Tengo que confesar .... se me erizo la piel ... aaaaaaaaaaa ... como un hombre puede amar asi a una mujer ... no entiendo ...