CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Sentimental Conversation - Part 1 and 2



"There is the brain, which is like the leg, and there is the mind, which is like walking. No more leg, no more walking, no more brain, no more mind".

"In order to keep secrets we have to have lies".

"I'm perfecting a new form of denial, witch I hope will be name after me".

"Every year I turn out to be exactly the same person".

"Anosognaosia- when you don't know, then you don't know".

"The last dream that I had...It is certain because it is imposible".


"The Beauty is the Beast"

"If there is no answer, there is no problem."

"For where the mind is, there is the treasure".

"Skin deep, is deep enough".

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the Rosario Dawson video it was amazing, its an amazing perspective of the self conscious.