CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight Movie: My Review

After waiting for what it seemed an eternity, the movie Twilight finally is here. Yes, I saw the movie. And, what do I have to say? Well, I have to confess that since I saw the movie I’ve been in another dimension. Yep, I am flying in outer space. But I think that I can remember a bit of what I actually felt that day. Oh yes, I loved IT! I almost went into a cardiac arrest during the whole movie. I have to say that the people that made the movie are geniuses. I mean, it was like someone was there reading us the book and what everything I was Imagineering was shown on the screen. The actors who impersonated Bella (Kristen Steward) and Edward (Robert Pattinson) were just amazing. I could feel the tension, the passion and the intensity of their “LOVE”. I love every scene. But like always some stick in my mind. For example, I loved the scene when Edward appears out of nowhere in Port Angels and saved Bella from those evil men. The other one is the “KISS” scene. I mean it was just so real and passionate. Then there was the baseball scene, where they play. I loved the scene of the big fight between Edward and James. And finally I almost died in the last scene of Bella and Edward, when Edward kisses Bella’s neck (Just like in the book). Oh, wait, I almost forgot. I almost choke when I saw Stephenie Meyer in the movie. Yep, she’s in a brief scene and is just so cool.
This movie is so much more of what I was expecting. The director captured the essence of the whole series, which is the supernatural Love of Bella and Edward. I will be waiting for the next movie with my heart in my hands.

4 comments:

Natasha said...

WOW omg i feel The same way you do every thing you described i felt it to i also love the Scean when Edward has to suck Bella's blood but almost cant stop I love that scean was amazing <33 i cant get over this movie like The character Edward ha like i know there is no one like him But i hope lOl:)

Natasha said...

WOW omg i feel The same way you do every thing you described i felt it to i also love the Scean when Edward has to suck Bella's blood but almost cant stop I love that scean was amazing <33 i cant get over this movie like The character Edward ha like i know there is no one like him But i hope lOl:)

Anonymous said...

*sighs*...omg...no words

utoobgrrl said...

i completely agree with you! i loved it! did u know that catherine hardwick will NOT be directing new moon though? because they are releasing the movie late 2009/ possibly 2010, and thats not enough time for hardwick i guess :( anyway im exited all the same, hopfully the new director will be a good one! you should look up my youtube account- utoobgrrl i have a video going more into detail on that, and other twilight stuff.. ANYWAY lol love your site :)