CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

High School Musical 3: My Review








There’re no words to describe how I feel after watching this movie. My mind is everywhere and I don’t seem to focus. The only word, or may I say name, that my mind can make sense is “ZacK”. In the whole movie he captured all my attention, so forgive me if I don’t remember well all the scenes.

So, besides me been drawn in the hotness that is Zack Efron, I did Love the movie. I mean everything was perfect. The colors were so vivid and real. I felt like I was there, in East High. OMG, the choreography was just perfect. All the moves symbolized something special. All the song were just azing. They were just perfect. And then the actors. They did their best performance ever. The way Zack and Vanessa danced under the rain was just overwhelming. There body language and chemistry is just amazing. I also loved when Troy went to see Gabriella, missing Prom. He just wanted to be with her. Another scene that I just loved, sending me into an eternal comma was when Troy start singing alone because she missed Gabriella. That was breath taking. The drama between Sharpay and the other is always funny and entertaining. And then, the graduation. OMG, I almost forgot. Another scene that had me just loved was when Troy and Chad when to fix the truck and start sing. Hot! They put the song “We’re all in this together”. That was just beautiful. I almost start crying, and the fact that the main characters were crying (And it looked for real, ‘cause they indeed were saying goodbye) was just not helping. I would never forget these amazing movies. I just have to say that High School Musical 3 is the “Grease” of my times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT WAS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!! ZAC EFRON WAS SUCH A HOTTIE IN THE MOVIE!!! BUT U FORGOT THE LOCKER SCENE WHERE HE TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF!!! UUU BABYYYYY!! EVERYTHING WAS JUST SO AWESOME AND PERFECT!! I COULDNT EVEN BREATH!!! IT WAS HOT HOT HOT!! OK LET ME STOP!! JAJAJA

Anonymous said...

I agree with you completly!!! This was the best movie of the year before Twilight!!! Zac Efron looked amazing, hot, there are just no words to describe him or this movie.