CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Why do I watch The CW...?

Hey there, to whoever is reading this post. So, I’ve been thinking lately, why do I like so much The CW Channel. I mean, its just another TV Channel full of the same stuff, right?.....So, that’ t when I’m wrong. Holey Jesus, The CW is like a hidden vault with precious treasure. All the Men are just smoking hottttttttttttttt!!!! I just can help it. I try not to be that obsess but, what a girl can do? So, thank you The CW for giving me something to be happy about every Monday night (Chace!!!!) and just keep the good work!!!!

You know you love me,
XOXO,
-Zuly

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you 110%!!!..The CW are perfect!!!...Sometimes I sit and wonder where in the world do these people find them??? OMG!!! They make me daydream all the time. Especially Chace Crawford from Gossip Girl!!!...I notice your missing Tom Welling!!!