CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Crying Blood?...Hell NO!!!




When someone that you love tells you that you’re going to cry blood, the world just comes to an abrupt stop. You just don’t know what to think and the only thing that seems okay is to cry. What in the hell is wrong with him? Is he crazy? Doesn’t he love me too? This was not the first time that has happened. Like always I was too good and just forgot about it, but not today. I’m tired of him treading me like some kind of toy. Whenever he’s bored, he just starts to play. NO!!!!! He used me; he made me believe that he was suffering without me. That he still loved me. LIES!!!! His time is up. No more saying hurtful things to me. I’m done playing your messy game. Good Bye.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg!! Well written just remember that Karma is a Bitch. What goes around comes around!!

Anonymous said...

forget karma!! u do what u have to do!!! HE IS GOING DOWN!!!!!! JAJA
tienes q cambiar lo q dice tu ABOUT ME for real!!

Yadymariz said...

"This was not the first time that has happened. Like always I was too good and just forgot about it, but not today" .... huh?? q quieres decir con eso??