CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Jonas Brothers - Lovebug - Official Music Video (HQ)





I love it. I love it. I love it.
This has been the best Jonas Brothers video so far! I mean, they have grown in many ways. They look so mature and serious in a good kind of way. It’s so amazing that they didn’t make the video of themselves, but they chose to tell the story of a beautiful couple. And the stuff the happed in the vid is so real to a lot of people back in the 40’s. I mean, God!... the story that they are telling in the video is just so romantic and beautiful. Nick looks so committed and understandable. And Joe just looks breathless. The girl that they peeked for this was wonderful, because I love her as an actress.

Great Job Jonas…..Love You!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: