CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Twilight Final Trailer: Yesss its here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Third Trailer)

Twilight HD Exclusive Trailer



O…….M…….G !!!!!!...... So, how exactly does person breaths? Because I just forgot. I was waiting all day long for this Trailer. Yep, the final trailer of Twilight is OUT and I love it. I was holding my breath from the beginning and at the very end I had a respiratory attack. I have to agree with the fans here, these were one of the best 2 minutes of my life….!

1. I so, so loved the chemistry between Robert and Kristen. They look just like Bella and Edward.

2. The scene where Edward takes the apple in his hands (The book cover) is just heart stopping.

3. The kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....oh men, that kiss sent me in to another galaxy. It was so passionate and real. I thought that I was actually there.

4. “You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you”
That very quote appears in the book and I just went nuts when I heard it.

5. And the last thing that almost killed me…..I mean I was so unprepared to hear this that I almost fainted….. “You are my life know”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!....That was amazing……I love Edward…….

Can’t wait ‘till the movie.
Coming out in Puerto Rico November 20, 2008………………Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: