CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

I finished reading Breaking Dawn



OMG!..I can’t believe I’m done, that the story of Bella and Edward is over!!!! Today at 6:18pm, after reading and reading I finished “Breaking Dawn”. This story is the most wonderful, amazing and breath taking of the book’s saga; I totally and completely LOVED everything, from the plot, to the drama that was been display. Everything took me by surprise. I didn’t expect the turn that the novel took. From the beginning my heart was racing at the beat of each character’s feelings and emotions. Every one of them surprised me in their own unique way. I’m more in love with Edward Cullen than ever. He is the most perfect, handsome, carrying, HOT, passionate man/vampire ever created (in a book--lol). I will always and FOREVER love him for who he is and what he did to save Bella. Jacob Black took me by surprise too, his character change in a way that was so pure and respectful. He’s pure heart stood out in every single occasion. He is and will always be my precious protector, my Jacob. When I was reading the book I felt the rush of adrenaline took over every sense of my body. I could not stop reading and guessing what would happen. BRAVO Stephenie Meyer. I will never ever forget this saga. The story of passion and love between Bella and Edward change my live in a way I would have never expected. I now see the world in a different way. I will never be the same…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read it and am still high. I'm also in Love Edward Cullen it sounds so crazy but its true he is just so beyond perfect. I loved the book it was so unexpected and so happily ever after. But now am kinda sad I can't believe its over.

kitticat2 said...

When I was reading this I so did not expect Stephenie Meyer to make Bella pregnant! And the suprises kept coming, Rosalie and Bella alliance, the birth, the imprinting, Nessie's gift, the transformation! AH!

It was just so amazing and I can' believe that some people don't like this book! I felt so anxious for all the characters throughout the whole thing.

It is so sad that its over. But we still have "Midnight Sun." Yay!