CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jonas Brothers** New Album** : "A Little Bit Longer"



Hey everyone. So on Wednesday I bought the new album of the Jonas Brothers, “A Little Bit Longer”. This Band is composed by Nick, Kevin and Joe Jonas. OMG, this CD is just amazing. I love every single song, from beginning to end. This band impresses me every time. I love them so much!!!! My favorite songs are: Burnin’ Up, Tonight, Can’t have you, Pushin’ me away and A little Bit Loger. My ultimate favorite song of the whole album is “A Little Bit Longer”, composed and sang by Nick Jonas, the youngest of the three. This song talks about when he found out that he had diabetes. It’s just so sad, but at the same time it gives you straight to keep through life. I so identify with this song because I’m sick and the doctors don’t know what it is. This, or may I say “The thing that’s ruining my Life” is taking bits, and bits of who I am. It’s driving me crazy and I sometimes don’t think that I can go on. But when I listen to that song I know that is going to be okay, that I just have to wait A LITTLE BIT LONGER….AND I’LL BE FINE.



Here's a video with a music mix that I made including all the songs of the album....Enjoy!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved that they named the album "A Little Bit Longer" its sort of like a support for Nick...how awesome is that!!.......I'm in love with the whole album the lyrics are all so powerful.