CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My New Platonic LOVE: David Henrie





Hey guys!...So, for the past month I’ve been “falling” for this actor. I mean he is just so cute, wait, not cute, HOT!!!! He is my age and has the most beautiful green eyes I’ve ever seen. I love his black hair and strong arms…lol….I know, he’s just an actor, but he has me head over heels. His name is David Henrie. He stars in the hit Disney TV series “Wizards of Waverly Place”. I’ve been watching re-runs of the series all summer, and every time that I see him I fall more and more in love with him. I mean platonically….lol…lol…So, well he is just perfect in his own way and I would totally love to meet him some day (Dreaming is not illegal…lol.) Here are some pics of him, and believe me when I tell you this is not going to be the last time that you hear from him.
Love,
Zuly









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jajajaja this is so funny jajajaja

Anonymous said...

omg!!!! jajajaja i didnt know u liked him! anyway he is kinda cute! jajaja