CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Breaking Dawn: What will happen?



OMG!!!!!!!!!...Breaking Dawn, the fourth and final part of the Twilight series will be in stores in like 13 hours. I’m so excited! My friends and I have been waiting for this for like 4ever. When I first read Twilight I thought I was just reading another ordinary vampire story, but I was very wrong. I suddenly found myself in love with this not ordinary vampire but extremely handsome and perfect creature. The way he is just drives me crazy. I know, I know, he is a fictional character, but I can’t help it…lol. So, Edward is perfect and the way he loves Bella is just indescribable. His love overcomes everything -tears. In the second book, New Moon, Jacob comes forward stealing, for a brief moment, Bella’s heart. But then in Eclipse, Edward proposes to Bella. In Breaking Dawn the faith of Bella and Edward is put to the test. Will Bella stay with Edward, get married and ultimately become a vampire, giving up her life? Or will Bella run away with Jacob and live like a human for the rest of her life? Will know soon enough…

0 comments: